PODIATRISTS and Chiropodists
Can you help us to help you?
We need to know a bit more about your experiences with these patients and what would help…..
These are the sorts of things my friendly podiatrist said she’s been asked to do … is it typical of what you face? Please let me know at email@example.com
- Taking nail clippings to send to the labs to get a mycology report to confirm or exclude fungal infection.
- Referring to the Orthotist for footwear provision.
- Routine footcare.
- Verbal advice on how to recognise infection.
- Provision on advice leaflets on Fungal nails and skin and on Oedema.
- Prescriptions arranged for emoillient.
In the meantime contacts for PODIATRY/Chiropody issues (in no particular order ) are:
If you are aware of good resources on this subject, you have good photos that you have permission to share with the world or you’re a podiatrist or chiropodist who would be willing to give us a bit of your time (for free) to check over the new material for this page, then please get in touch: firstname.lastname@example.org or LymphoedemaScotland@gmail.com